Friday, September 19, 2008

Dinoland at Zilker Park






















We went to Dinoland yesterday at Zilker Park in Austin. With such a mild weather week, we had to get out and enjoy the outdoors. Keldon really enjoyed seeing the dinos. Luckily my friend and her boys were with us, otherwise we would have never made it through the park. I pretty much just followed the group around trying to keep Katie happy. She decided she was WAY hungry and needed to eat. There was no where to really stop and feed her. I finally learned how to feed her in my sling. WOW it was an accomplishment for me! Love the sling!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Michelle,
There are amazing pictures! You are such good photographer- keep up the good shooting!
I really enjoy Sunday afternoon blogspot browsing and look forward to the newest pics of the grandkids. Love you, Mom

JuliaGulia said...

Michelle,
Love the pictures that butterfly is amazeing! I am glad you guys had alot of fun and can't wait to go in Oct.
Julia