Sunday, October 12, 2008

Katie is 6 weeks old!







Katie is already six weeks old. I cannot believe it. The first three weeks just seemed to go by so slow. Now these past three have just flown on by. I cannot believe how much she has changed and how much she is growing. I am so happy to finally have a girl to sew for. My mom made this dress for her last night. (I will be making the next one!) It was so fun at the fabric store to realize that I actually have a use for all those cute fabrics. I did limit myself to one fabric purchase/project at a time!

3 comments:

Carla said...

Michelle,
So very cute! Katie is a doll.
Mom

Karin said...

Wow, what a cutie! Her hair is still so dark and thick!These are great pictures.

JuliaGulia said...

michelle
love the dress and the pictures turned out great on that bench.
Your mom is a great grandma for sewing that in one night. Got to love them for being our hands when ours are full.
julia