Thursday, April 16, 2009

So, this was Katie's first bluebonnet experience. She did wonderful at first. Then she got a little too curious!



Check out the eyes. I am pretty sure she all of a sudden realized she was sitting in a field of flowers!



"Ooo, I can touch the flowers!"



"Hum, maybe just a little nibble won't hurt anything. This one does not even have any flowers on it."



"Now wait, the good stuff is over there."


"No one will see if I just maybe try this one right here. . ."


Mommy: "Katie bug, what are you doing? Are you eating flowers?"
Katie bug: "Who me, oh no of course not."


Katie bug: "Well, maybe a little bite"



"Okay, it was a big bite!"


"But look how cute I am. No one will mind just this one flower."



"WHEW WEEE. They only look pretty!"

3 comments:

Zawir Al-Hamidi said...

Oh my God. You're so cute!

Karin said...

What an adorably chubby baby girl! I love the narrative as well- you got some great pictures. The last one of Keldon and Katie sitting and looking at the flowers together is really sweet! Give them both our love!

Letitia said...

she is sooooo cute! i love the ones of her eating the flowers. priceless. :)