Sunday, March 7, 2010

Keldon's 6th Birthday






For Keldon's sixth birthday this year we took him and a couple of his friends up to a bouncy place in Austin. The boys dressed as Star Wars characters and bounced the night away! Keldon loved being able to play with a few close friends. On Saturday night (the day before his birthday) he told me "I am going to hide from the day that way I will always be five and not have to turn six". Sometimes he is worried that he is growing up and not a baby anymore. Other times he is so concerned about when he will be all grown up. I hope the time moves slowly. I hope I get to remember the moments we spend together. An interview with Keldon: A few things Keldon enjoys doing right now: riding his bike and scooter, reading, playing games, petting his doggie, playing in his room and watching tv. When he grows up, he wants to be a ambulance driver. The best part of being five was snuggling with mommy! His favorite thing is Star Wars.

1 comment:

Carla said...

You are so blessed to have Keldon and Katie. Keldon is growing up fast and I love seeing him learn and mature. It is also hard to see him grow up too. I love his hugs and kisses and will always remember the time we spend together. Happy 6th birthday Keldon!
Mom