Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Katie's Hospital Visit


It has just been a crazy couple of weeks. So, I am going back a few weeks here. Katie decided to stop eating a few weeks ago and ended up in the hospital. They ran several tests on her and never could determine what the cause was. They said it could have just been a virus or one of those unknown things. Either way, it was scary for me. She did so well though. She never stopped smiling at me, no matter how many times they poked her or how many tests they ran. It comforted me that she knew I was there. She still seemed to feel safe with me. She would not let me put her down. She is such a strong, happy little girl. I know she will bring much happiness to many people in her lifetime. Thank you to all who helped us during that horrible week. I do not know what I would do without my friends and family here.

No comments: