Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fun in the Sun


Just some random pictures of our water play this past summer.

Well, only one random summer fun picture! Sorry. Since this is a short post let me tell you about my lack of posting this summer. First my big camera stopped working. Luckily it was still under warranty. We took it in and it took about two weeks to fix. During this time, I busted out my small camera. It also decided to stop working. Well, with no camera it was hard to get pictures. I soon got my camera back from the shop (with all the custom settings messed up) and my computer decided to not turn on one day. Long story not too much longer, I now have a camera and a laptop that has an adaptor for my larger than normal memory card. I am playing catch up from Easter. . . more to come like right now!

No comments: