Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ward Trunk-R-Treat





Our ward Halloween party was the week before Halloween this year. I actually am really glad it was. It keeps things not so busy the weekend of Halloween. The kids wore their homemade costumes. Keldon wanted to be a three musketeer and Katie was a fairy. I am proud of the costumes this year! I was worried they would not be so great. At the party, we ate some great chili, played lots of games and trick or treated. This year Halloween is on a Sunday. We have decided as a family that we will not trick or treat on Sunday. Keldon was a little worried until I told him of all the other things we would be doing. I figure I only have once every seven years to make this decision and be the example for my kids. We don't need more candy anyways. We will be spending the weekend with family. Michael and Keldon are taking a Saturday drive out the Hallettsville to visit Granny and Papa. On Sunday, we are heading out the Dripping Springs to visit with Grandpa, Grandma, Dan and Anna, and the Martins. I will post pictures of that event after it happens! For now, here are pictures from the trunk or treat.

3 comments:

Karin said...

I love your new posts and can't wait to see the latest pictures, especially of your homemade Halloween costumes- I am impressed already! It sounds like it has been a really fun few months for you guys and we wish we could have been there to join in the celebrations! Happy fall!!

Carla said...

The costumes were very impressive! Great job. The kids were cute and have memories of fun with family.

gojobisch said...

my computer crashed so i have no addresses email me. when are we going to get pictures of the new baby?