Saturday, October 16, 2010

Keldon's Kindergarten Field Day





Keldon had a very exciting field day this year. His kindergarten class got to participate in many outside, water games. He had so much fun. I am so glad I got to be there to snap a few pictures and watch him having fun with his classmates. I cannot believe kindergarten is almost over. I feel like it went by so quickly. I spent most of the year watching two little boys. It prevented me from being able to help out or spend much time at Keldon's school (a 3, almost 2 and almost 1 year old are just hard to handle in a school setting). I love that he had such a great year though. His teacher, Mrs. Delarosa, was amazing. She really connected with Keldon and that really helped him have a great year.

1 comment:

Carla said...

The pictures tell the story well. Keldon looks like he is having so much fun!
Mom