Saturday, August 6, 2011

Big Sister Attacks!!


So, we knew this day would come. Katie has been eyeing the baby ever since he entered our home. She has become obsessed with her baby dolls and making sure that they get to do everything Cody does. Everytime I go to put Cody in his swing, we have to first remove a well buckled and swaddled baby doll. Katie also gets worried when Cody cries. She lets us know that he does not want to be doing what we are doing or going where we are going. When he cries, she runs to tell me. So, here is the story. Cody was taking a nap on my bed and Michael said he would watch Katie so I could take a shower. I hope out of the shower to a sreaming baby. I jump out to see what is the matter and I see Katie on my bed burping him. Luckily she was holding him well and was a safe distance from the edge of the bed. I ran to get my camera. She was being so good with him. What you cannot see in the picture is the screaming baby! He wanted to sleep, not be burped. He went right back to sleep as soon as she put him down.


No comments: