Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cody's Blessing


Today was Cody's blessing. Michael gave him a wonderful blessing. We had all our local family there to witness the occassion. Cody was in a wonderful mood this morning when he woke up. He was full of smiles. He fell asleep in my arms right as church started and stayed asleep during the blessing. After sacrament, we came back to our house for a late lunch. We really enjoyed everyone's company and are so happy for opportunities to get together.

Cody is such a good baby who loves to be held and loved on. He sleeps so peacefully when he is being held or right next to me. I love to see him snuggle and fold his long legs and arms up like he was for so long in my tummy. I cannot wait to see more of his little spirit and personality as time goes on. I cannot believe he is already 4 weeks old!







1 comment:

Carla said...

Great pictures and special event. I am just catching up with family blogs and still have two months of postings to catch up on myself. Thanks for being the special daughter you are and I love your family! Cody feels like he has been part of your family forever...