Monday, August 1, 2011

Schlitterbaun Fun

Last summer we decided it would be fun to get season passes to a huge waterpark that is not too far from our house. We went many times late last summer and had planned to spend this summer there as well. My kids are both old enough to enjoy the park. This was all before we found out I was pregnant. I did brave the waterpark a few times early this summer in my very pregnant state. I had to make sure we still got our money's worth out of those passes! Now that Cody is here, we thought we should try to go another time or two before the end of summer. We decided to go late in the afternoon hoping to beat the 108 degree heat of the summer. Luckily we found lots of shade and water to splash in. Keldon loves just about all the water slides, even the ones that are too scary for me. Katie likes to play on the smaller slides and the splash pads. Cody slept half the time we were there. When he woke up, I put his little swimsuit on and we stuck our feet in the water. He did not like it at first, but enjoyed it after a bit. It was a good afternoon and I cannot wait to take the kids again.










No comments: