Thursday, January 7, 2010

 


Matt and I decided to take the kids to the park one afternoon. We grabbed the sleds and the dog and took the short walk. Katie got to ride on the sled the whole way. I found it is quite difficult to carry her and the sled and camera and the extra snow gear. . . Keldon loved the little sledding hills and snowball fights with the dog. Katie was very upset that we would even think of making her walk in that fluffy white stuff! She sat down and cried until I would carry her. She was not too happy about the whole thing until she saw the swings. She loved it! I was very shocked that she and the snowboots and bubble suit actually fit in the baby swing. She also enjoyed riding on the bouncy duck and going down the slide. It was fun and nice to spend some time with my brother.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: