Thursday, January 7, 2010

Our Trip to Utah Christmas 2009

So, the next several postings are about our trip to Utah. We were so blessed to be able to visit family there this year. We drove the trip there and back only stopping for gas. The kids did awesome! We felt a little crazy after 28 hours in the car, but the break in between helped. I have determined that next time we will either have to fly or move there. Driving was one of those things I can now check off my list - road trip with the fam -CHECK. While we very much missed the traditional Christmas here in Texas, it was a trip we needed. We had experiences and blessings that we needed to increase our faith. If I could only share with you all the times we saw the work of the Lord on our trip, I know it would touch you as well. I however cannot, my posting would go on and on. Our family was blessed with safety, love and time together. I know my Heavenly Father lives. I know that he loves me and my family. He knows our needs and blesses us. While this trip was just a small part of our journey in life, I hope it leaves a lasting impression on my children about the miracles of our times. I hope Keldon remembers his trip to Temple Square. I was so proud to watch him express his knowledge of the gospel and of our Heavenly Father. Please enjoy reliving our time in Utah!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Michelle,
I love your pictures and your testimony. This was a special trip and you can feel it in the events and pictures you shared. We are so happy for you and your family. We love and missed you here in Texas, but this was such a wonderful opportunity. We are grateful.
Mom