Thursday, January 7, 2010

 



One of my goals this Christmas season was to focus on family and the birth of the savior. We tried to minimize the gift aspect. Keldon and I read the about the birth of the Savior. We talked about giving gifts of love rather than material items. While on our trip, we took an evening and walked around Temple Sqaure. We toured the Beehive House and ate rolls at the Lion House. Keldon was so excited to walk around the visitor centers. He asked questions and proudly told us things he knew. We got to see the Christus statue and the beautiful nativity scenes. The night ended too soon. The kids got tired and it was cold outside. We were leaving as the lights were coming on. I love that we got to spend that time together though. I hope Keldon remembers this experience. I hope this experience will strengthen his testimony and reaffirm to him the things we are teaching him. I hope every year we can find a stonger presence of the Savior and teach that to our children.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: